Our service to professionals
Can we help you boost your business?
If you can answer yes to one or more of the following questions, then you should contact us as we may have the ideal solution for you:
- Are you a financial advisor looking to build your client base?
- Are you seeking a new career in estate planning?
- Would you like to increase the range of services you’re able to offer?
- Would you like to increase your revenue?
- Are you looking for another income stream to supplement your pension?
- Do you want to offer other legal services as well as estate planning?
We are Award Winning Estate Planning legal services specialists, with a Plus. Not only can we provide you with a full range of Estate Planning solutions, but we can also provide you with a range of other legal services that you can offer to your clients.
Through our unique service offering, we will:
- Train you, so that you can offer Estate Planning legal services directly to your clients
- Insure you. We will provide you with professional indemnity insurance so that you can be confident in the advice you are giving, and your clients can be assured of the service they are receiving
- Draft your documents. We will draft all wills, powers of attorney and testamentary trusts for you directly. We do all this in-house so you can be assured of a high-quality service; you will be dealing directly with the people that produce your legal documents
- Advise you. We will provide you with full email and telephone support for all services offered. We don’t hide behind our email; you will get to speak to one of us directly
- Enable you to join the Society of Will Writers, a well-respected professional body for the will writing industry. You will be entitled to market yourself as an Affiliate Member of the Society, giving your clients additional reassurance that they are dealing with a reputable business
- Enhance your range of offered legal services
What are the benefits to you?
This is not your standard referral-type arrangement. You provide the core estate planning services below, so you retain control over your clients:
- Powers of Attorney
- Testamentary Trusts
- Lifetime Trusts
- Document Storage
- Funeral Plans
- Conveyancing and other property transactions
- Training: All our training is carried out remotely via Zoom, meaning we can train you from anywhere, as long as you have access to the internet and a computer
- Anyone not familiar with Estate Planning legal services will be given a full induction and training
- Continuous monthly training is provided via Zoom in manageable chunks of 75 minutes
- All advisors are provided with a CPD certificate for each training session attended
- The Society of Will Writers offers Affiliate Members free online training once per month, with numerous additional paid for courses available
Contact us to become one of our Professional Advisers – a new career in Estate Planning could be yours.
Stanford Legal Services is based in Worthing but provides estate planning services extensively in England & Wales through its network of consultants.
Using the Stanford Legal Services locator below simply enter your postcode or town name and search radius in miles to find your local Stanford Legal Services representative (you may have to pause after entering your information).
You can contact them directly to arrange an appointment or contact Stanford Legal Services head office and we can match you to your nearest Stanford Legal Services representative.